Luxury SUV from Nanaimo to Victoria
Standard size sport utility vehicles (e.g Chevy Suburban) hold 5 passengers with 5 bags. During the winter we can additionally fit up to 4 ski/snowboard bags. When travelling with bikes our SUV can accommodate up to 3 passengers and 2 bikes.
Our SUVs are ideally equipped to deal with snowy, winter roads. Most luxury SUV's come equipped with DVD video systems to entertain the kids. A perfect option for those longer trips! Please be sure to mention if you would like a DVD equipped SUV when booking.
If you don't see your pickup or drop off location in the lists above, you can use enter and address, hotel name or postal/zip code into the search below to find the nearest option.
- Any local address
- Best Western Dorchester Hotel
- Best Western Northgate Inn
- Bluebird Motel
- Buccaneer Inn
- Coast Bastion Inn
- Country Club Mall
- Days Inn Harbourview
- Departure Bay Ferry Terminal
- Departure Bay Motel
- Duke Point Ferry Terminal
- Grand Hotel Nanaimo
- Harbour Air Terminal Bus Stop
- Harbourside Motel
- Howard Johnson Harbourside Hotel
- Inn On Long Lake
- Long Lake Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
- Moby Dick Oceanfront Lodge and Marina
- Nanaimo Bus Depot
- Occidental Hotel
- Painted Turtle Guesthouse
- Prideaux Transit Exchange
- Ramada Inn
- Travelodge Nanaimo
- Wellington Hotel
- Woodgrove Centre
- Any local address
- Abbeymoore Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn
- Abigail's Hotel
- Accent Inns
- Admiral Inn
- Albion Manor
- Amethyst Inn at Regents Park
- Amica House
- Amica Somerset House
- Ashcroft Bed & Breakfast
- Beaconsfield Inn
- Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort & Spa
- Bedford Regency Hotel
- Belleville Park Resort
- Best Western Carlton Plaza Hotel
- Best Western Inner Harbour
- Blue Ridge Inn Victoria
- Brentwood Bay Lodge and Spa
- Capital City Center Hotel
- Capital City Station
- Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites
- Coast Victoria Hotel
- Comfort Hotel & Conference Centre
- Comfort Inn & Suites
- Dalton Hotels & Suites
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour
- Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Embassy Inn
- Executive House Hotel
- Fairfield Hotel
- Fairmont Empress
- Fisher House Bed & Breakfast
- Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway Hotel
- Harbour Towers Hotel and Suites
- Helm's Inn
- HI Victoria Hostel
- Holiday Inn
- Hotel Grand Pacific
- Hotel Rialto
- Hotel Zed
- Howard Johnson Hotel City Centre
- Huntingdon Manor Hotel
- Inn at Laurel Point
- James Bay Inn
- James Bay Square
- John Lewis House
- Magnolia Hotel and Spa
- Marketa's Bed and Breakfast
- Mayfair Mall (Hand Luggage Only)
- Menzies Manor
- Ministry of Health
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- Ocean Island Backpackers Inn & Suites
- Oswego Hotel
- Parkside Hotel
- Paul's Motor Inn
- Port Renfrew, BC
- Quality Inn Downtown
- Queen Victoria Hotel & Suites
- Ramada Victoria
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Victoria
- Rosewood Victoria Inn
- Royal Oak Shopping Centre
- Royal Scot Suite Hotel
- Sandman Hotel
- Save-On-Foods Arena
- Shoal Point Condominiums
- Strathcona Hotel
- Super 8 Victoria
- Surf Motel
- Swans Hotel
- The Dominion Rocket
- Traveller's Inn - Gorge
- Traveller's Inn-Central
- Traveller's Inn-City Centre
- Travelodge Victoria
- Union Club
- University of Victoria
- Uptown Mall (Hand Luggage Only)
- Victoria Bus Depot (Capital City Station)
- Victoria Bus Terminal
- Victoria Convention Centre
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel
- Victoria Plaza Hotel
- Victoria Regent
- Wellburn's Market
- Westin Bear Mountain Victoria Golf Resort & Spa
- York Hotel
Required: Nanaimo to Victoria
The following items are required and will added to your invoice at checkout time:
- Gratuity Percent | 15.00 %
Trip Options: Nanaimo to Victoria
The following items are optional and can be selected at time of booking:
30 Minute Stop | $50.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
30 minute stop en route. This charge is per vehicle.
City Tour | $90.00 CAD | Per Additional Item
Per hour. Add a tour onto your trip. Contact us and we'll design a tour just for you
|Transfer||Capacity||Price / Trip|
|Bus | Wilsons||1||$34.05 CAD||More Info|
|Taxi||2||$420.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Sedan||3||$450.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Stretch Limousine (Limo)||6||$500.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|10 Passenger Van||10||$600.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Stretch SUV (10)||10||$620.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury 11 Passenger Van||11||$650.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Luxury Limo Bus Charter (15 Passenger)||15||$715.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Mini Bus Charter||18||$750.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
|Private Motorcoach||41||$850.00 CAD||More Info Book Now >|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to tip the driver?
Bookings for bus and shuttle services do not include gratuity. 15% gratuity is standard in north America. Please do consider tipping for good service. For private charter services, gratuity is paid at the time of booking. We choose our partners very carefully and incidents or poor service are extremely rare. However, if an incident of poor service were to occur then we will gladly issue a gratuity refund and take up the matter with our transportation partner
Q. Can I book a one-way trip only?
- Yes, if you are using our online booking system, select 'One Way' and you will not be asked for your return trip date.
Q. Can I pay cash?
- No. We only accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex). Full payment is required to secure your reservation at the time of booking.
Q. Do I have to book in advance?
- We can often find something for you within that time but our services can sell out - especially during busy periods (school breaks, holidays, game days, etc), so book early to avoid disappointment. If you are booking within 72 hours of travel always call us to check availability before you book - payment does not guarantee availability.
Q. How much luggage can I bring?
- The passenger capacity for each of the vehicles on this site are based on one large bag and a carry-on bag per passenger. Please take this into consideration when choosing the size of vehicle for your group. If you know that you will have a lot of luggage, please consider booking a larger vehicle. Contact us if you have questions regarding luggage capacity.
Q. Is my booking guaranteed once I have made payment?
- No, your booking is not guaranteed until you receive your confirmation email. This is a separate email from your payment receipt. This is because some bookings have special requests that must be manually reviewed before the booking can be confirmed.
Q. What happens if you do not have any seats/vehicles available for the trip I have booked?
- We will always strive to honour every booking made with us. On the rare occasion that we can find no availability however, this is not possible. Rest assured that if we are not able to confirm your trip then you will be refunded in full - though this may take 3 - 5 working days to be processed by the bank.
Q. What if I need to change my booking?
- Contact us if you need to make changes to your booking. Changes made within 72 hours of travel are subject to availability. Additional fees may apply to adding passengers, sports equipment and other services
Q. Why haven't I received my confirmation email yet?
- Confirmations are typically emailed within 24 hours of your transaction. If you do not receive your confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your email spam folder. If you still need help, please contact us.
If you have a question about our services that you cannot find the answer to, please get in touch by any of the following:
+1 (866) 943 0516 (North America)
+1 (604) 639 5050 (International)
+44 (20) 3807 1372 (United Kingdom)
+61 (2) 8518 1297 (Australia)
Our customer support team is online 8am - 9pm Pacific Time.